Provide system implementation assistance, create documentation, provide user support and training.
• Provide end user support in a Windows environment
• Create technical process documentation
• Create end user training
• Participate in pre-production system implementations
• Pre-production Active Directory tasks
• Entry level virtualization tasks as instructed
• Entry level networking tasks as instructed
• Support of Power Automate solutions on the Microsoft 365 platform
• Coordinate work with outside agencies and vendors
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Currently working towards a technical degree (technical school, university or technical certification) or applicable work experience
• Experience in customer support
• Technical proficiency with the Windows Operating System and common Office applications
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience in networking, command line operating systems, and object-oriented programming languages preferred
• Ability to work both independently and in a team
• Prior to employment, must pass a background search and drug test.
• Valid driver’s license with a clear record
Communication Network Engineering, Inc. has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either the Employee or the Employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.