Website Communication Network Engineering, Inc.
Provide design assistance and construction supervision of telecommunications outside plant construction projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
• Preparation of construction drawings. This includes electronically drawn staking sheets (Visio) and maps (AutoCAD).
• Prepare construction units and progress reports for both the client and CNE.
• Easement acquisition
• GPS Mapping
• Perform on-site inspection/supervision of the outside plant construction to ensure compliance with the specifications.
• Record as-built records for the project.
• Update the construction drawings with as-built data.
• Entails working outside in a variety of conditions.
• Overnight and/or extended travel will be required. Overtime mandatory during construction season.
• Miscellaneous other duties.
• Associates Degree in Telecommunications, Drafting or Construction Management preferred (High School/GED DOE)
• Experience/knowledge of utility construction preferred
• Proficient computer skills (Office, Visio, and AutoCAD preferred)
• Good written and verbal communication
• Valid driver’s license with clear record
• Ability to work both independently and in a team
• Prior to employment, must pass a background search and drug test.
Communication Network Engineering, Inc. has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either the Employee or the Employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
To apply for this job please visit cnefargo.com.