Provides design assistance and construction supervision of telecommunications outside plant construction projects.
- Prepares construction drawings, including electronically drawn staking sheets (Visio) and maps (AutoCAD).
- Prepares construction units and progress reports for both CNE and the client.
- Easement acquisition
- Performs on-site inspection and supervision of the outside plant construction to ensure compliance with the specifications.
- GPS Mapping
- Records as-built records for the project.
- Updates the construction drawings with as-built data.
- Works outdoors in a variety of weather conditions.
- Overnight and/or extended travel is required.
- Overtime is mandatory during the construction season.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Telecommunications, Drafting, or Construction Management preferred (High School/GED DOE).
- Experience/knowledge of utility construction preferred.
- Proficient computer skills (Office, Visio, and AutoCAD preferred)
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Valid driver’s license with a clear driving record. Must be insurable
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Prior to employment, must pass a background check and drug test.
Communication Network Engineering, Inc. has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either the Employee or the Employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
To apply for this job please visit cnefargo.com.